Bathroom Interior Design can be challenging, but a small bathroom can be particularly challenging. If your bathroom is less spacious and you need some interior design ideas to make it work.
To help you out in this we have pulled some of our home interiors ideas that really work. Below are some easy-to-implement tips that are perfect for small Indian bathrooms:
- Float your boat: If more floor space is visible in the bathroom it will look larger, so wall-hung vanities are a great idea.
- Add Mirror Walls: Adding mirror walls can double the look of your washroom. The Mirror can also prove a great idea because it reflects light.
- Lose the Tub: Tubs take a lot of floor space in the washroom, if you have the option to lose the tub it will give space. The lower-height bathtub makes getting in and out easier and it will make your space feel more open as well. Putting a hand shower is also a great idea because our elders and guests especially the ones who are older loves it, it is also good for cleaning your pet.
- Think Vertical: Having a small washroom generally has a storage problem. You can make a vertical bathroom to make it more spacious. You can add shelves above the toilet or at the entry door.
- Use Dark Floors with Lighter Walls: Color combination plays a vital role in interior designing. Using dark color walls will make your bathroom look smaller. Dark color attracts lights and makes your room look larger. This will help you to create the illusion of a continuous floor and won’t let the smaller part draw attention.
Want to make your small bathroom look bigger and need expert help? LA Interiors will take the responsibility to redesign your home with the best of everything for you!